Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sweet Sugna now become dangerous Ghost Kangana

Sweet Suguna of Balika Vadhu is now ready to enter Zee TV supernatural Drama Shree as the spirit, Kangana. But in real life this spirit VIBHA ANAND is extremely scared of ghosts.

Says Vibha, "I am really scared of ghosts. Whenever I watch horror films or shows, I switch off the volume on my television sets so that I hear nothing".But this sweet actress is easily playing the role of spirit in show. She say its easy because we shoot in day light, so its not scary for me. Besides, there are so many people on the sets and I feel comfortable. And above all, I love my character in the show.

Vibha has been working hard to get her emotions and expressions right to play Kangana. "She said,I haven't done much home work, but am working on my expressions which is very essential for my role in Shree. I hope viewers like my work.

"She started shooting for the show two days back, and will be entering on 30th April during the freeze. For further story you need to wait till coming Monday."